Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- The Accounts Payable Clerk performs a variety of routine tasks focused around processing and reconciling invoices and other related functions.
- Performs data entry functions, including invoices, expenses, and manual checks.
- Processes and reconciles expense/inventory invoices from vendors in a timely manner.
- Maintains proper filing and storage for records, including invoices.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Requirements:
- 1 year of accounts payable experience is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting software is a plus
- Successful applicant must be able to work with fellow employees in a fast-paced environment