Hammond Lumber Company is open as an essential business. We are committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. Hammond Lumber Company is following the Governor’s Executive Orders and guidance from the CDC. Listed below are some of the measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers:
- Requiring face coverings to be worn by employees and customers when indoors, and when outdoors and less than six feet away from another person.
- Performing routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces throughout our stores.
- Installed barriers and plexiglass shields where physical distancing cannot be maintained, including spaces between employees and customers at retail check-out counters and other areas.
- Implemented social distancing in all communal work areas, with the goal of maintaining 6’ feet apart.
- Offering curbside pickup and free delivery within striking distance of our stores.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation as we work to serve our communities through these unprecedented times. We will continue to follow the Governor’s Executive Order and monitor the guidelines provided by the CDC to adopt additional precautions as needed.