Save time on your project and run your order through our pre-stain machine!
We can run oil stain products by Benjamin Moore, Cabot, Duckback, and ReadySeal.
Our one coat machine application is a process that assures a longer-lasting and higher quality job than traditional “on-site” applications. Proper spread rates are maintained for maximum coverage and protection until finish coat is applied.
- Pre-stained siding is protected from damage by weather
- Saves time and labor costs
- No costly scheduling, weather or seasonal delays
- No overspray, dripping, splattering or clean-up problems
- The job site is neat and the project looks finished immediately
- No color variation, lap marks, shrink lines, streaking, or dirt pick-up
The product is brushed deep into the surface for maximum penetration and is allowed to dry thoroughly prior to leaving our facility. The pre-stained siding arrives at the construction site protected from exposure to water and sunlight.
How our pre-staining machine works
Natural wood is fed into the machine applicator and brushed with a coating. Pressure rollers spread the coating evenly.
High-speed brushes drive the finish into the wood for maximum protection. Proper spread rates and uniform color coverage provide a beautiful coating.
Choose from our wide selection of stock and special-order siding options:
- Clapboard bevel siding, pine, and cedar
- Vertical shiplap and V-match siding
- Horizontal lap siding
- T1-11 plywood siding
- Trim board to complete your project
Ask a salesperson about our finish options of semi-transparent, solid oil coated 3-sides or 4-sides.