This month, Hammond Lumber Company hit the road for the Lumber & Building Materials (LBM) Expo and made several stops along the way to tour several vendor partners’ facilities and showrooms throughout New England. The annually hosted expo, coordinated through the National Retail Lumber Association, features over 250 manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of lumber and building materials and related technologies, as well as companies offering business services to the industry.
Vendor stops throughout the 2 day trip:
- Huttig Building Products – Saco, ME
- Boise Truss – Saco, ME
- Barret/Duralife Decking & Railing – Biddeford, ME
- Metrie Mouldings – Northborough, MA
- Marvin at 7 Tide – Boston MA
- REEB Millwork – Smithfield, RI
- Harvey Windows & Doors – Londonderry, NH
- Coastal Forest Products – Bow, NH
- LBM Expo at Mohegan Sun – Uncasville, CT
The Hammond team of over 100 employees returned, energized with a more informed perspective that will add value and enhance the customers’ overall experience. Hammond Lumber has always found creative learning opportunities that will make a lasting impact on its employees, and this tour builds on that commitment.
A special thanks to the vendors who hosted our team with demonstrations, education, tours, food, and hospitality!