Hammond Lumber Company offers a full range of durable, beautiful, professional quality paints and stains for any project in your home.
Our paint department has the tools and supplies to help you tackle everything from the weekend touch-ups to the major overhauls. Our friendly, professional team will answer any question you may have and help you get the right color, the right paint, and the right supplies to get it done right – the first time!
Test different colors with our full selection of sample jars or pints. Learn more about paint color samples.Available Here
We offer high-quality products such as:
• Benjamin Moore Paints ( Auburn, Bar Harbor, Belfast, Belgrade, Blue Hill, Boothbay Harbor, Brunswick, Calais, Camden, Cherryfield, Damariscotta, Ellsworth, Fairfield, Farmington, Greenville, Rockland, and Skowhegan)
• California Paints ( Bangor, Belfast, Camden, Rockland)
Color Matching Machine
We know that getting the color right matters. Hammond Lumber Company takes the guessing out of the color game with a state-of-the-art color matching system.
Materials that our machine can analyze to match an existing paint using a paint chip cut from wood siding. (bring a piece of it into us)
- A paint chip cut from a piece of painted drywall or wood furniture
- A competitor’s paint chip or color from a fan deck
- Countertop or flooring material
- A picture frame or other heirloom piece
Looking to match your window color? We have the major manufacturer color formulas (ex. Andersen window’s white, Pella’s white)
Our paints come in a variety of finishes including Flat, Velvet Flat, Eggshell, Satin and Semi-Gloss.
With sizes including 1-Quart, 1-Gallon, and 5-Gallons.
Calculate how much paint you’ll need with this on the Benjamin Moore website using:
More products are available by special order. Please talk with a salesperson about your paint or stain needs!