Ready Seal® Stain and Sealer for Wood is an oil-based, semitransparent stain and sealer in one. Its unique blend of oil, quality resins and finely ground pigments that penetrate deeply to protect and preserve the wood from the elements.
Why Choose Ready Seal® Stain?
Ready Seal is a professional grade oil based semi-transparent stain and sealer in one that will protect, beautify and prolong the life of all your wood projects. No laps, runs or streaks and no back brushing for perfect results, every time! Available in one and five-gallon cans.
Ready Seal may be used on:
- Wood Siding
- Exterior Shakes & Shingles
- Log Homes
- Patio Covers
Find a Hammond Lumber location near you:
The Ready Seal® Advantage
- No Laps, Runs or Streaks
- Easy Maintenance – No sanding or stripping required for reapplication
- No Cracking, Chipping, Flaking or Peeling
- No Back Brushing Required
- Can withstand rain within minutes of application
- Contains no linseed or vegetable oils that promote algae and fungus growth in wood
- Low VOC (Compliant in all 50 states)
Ready Seal® Colors
Ready Seal is available in 7 pigmented colors. A clear blend is also available.
Technical Data Sheet
Request More Information about Ready SealLooking to start a project with Ready Seal Stain? Let us know what you need to get started!